Alison Cook Beatty Dance welcomes opportunities to share the positive and uplifting qualities of dance through numerous venue performances and artistic endeavors.
- Theater-based Performances (Private, Public and Civic venues)
- The company has a diverse repertoire suitable for programming across varying stage, lighting, and space available. Please contact the company for technical rider details and how we may best serve you and your audience.
- Education Program/School-Based Programming
- All of our dancers have significant experience teaching dance across all ages and abilities, with several company members with formal training/degrees in dance instruction or theory/technique.
- College and Conservatory Workshops and Classes
- From dance majors to musical theater students, we have experience working with high-level trainees, such as our most recent workshop at the Syracuse University Drama Department.
- Open Rehearsals and Post-Performance Discussions
- Engaging the audience and offering insight into the creation of dance is a powerful and unique opportunity. Our company conducts an interactive studio-based performance as well as post performance theater discussions.
- Master Classes
- One student recently wrote, “Thank you for the awesome master class today!!! It felt so good to build upon the movement with your company! You guys are all amazing!!” We have very skilled, experienced, and qualified dance teachers that have something to offer to dancers of all levels.
- Community Outreach (nursing homes and assisted living centers, community fairs and events, religious groups, and youth organizations)
- Alison Cook Beatty Dance brought smiles, energy, and a renewed appreciation for dance and the arts to the residents of the Mary Manning Walsh Home in New York. Collaborating with musicians and other artists, we have experience in working with large groups within the community and welcome the opportunity to interact with your group.
- Commissioned Works
- Artistic Director Alison Cook-Beatty has been commissioned to create works in contemporary, modern dance and ballet, including work for Columbia Ballet Collaborative, Fort Hamilton High School, Opera Dolche, The Boston Conservatory, The Joffrey Ballet School NYC, Ballet Next, and Carolina Ballet Theater.
- Collaborative Work with Artists
- Alison Cook Beatty Dance is very much interested in working on multi-disciplinary projects with other artists, including musicians, composers, visual artists, and photographers. From new commissioned works to grant writing, we are professional and hard working, and will be an asset to the team.
For booking inquiries, please contact:
Alison Cook-Beatty, Artistic Director
phone # 917-409-7773
fax # 646-626-6425